Monday, March 28, 2011

Here We Go.........

On April 14th the husband and I will have owned our first home for an entire year. Since before day one, I told myself that I would start a blog to keep friends and family, near and far, updated on everything that we're doing around the house and have going on in our lives. Well, it has been a year and I'm finally getting around to doing that.

This blog will mainly be used for life updates, house updates, and home decorating ideas I have in mind for the house, most of which the husband will nix until I convince him otherwise. Stay tuned for the first update! Until then, please check out the House Tour page for pictures of the house when we bought it.

2 comments:

Mrs. Garlic said...

yay!

Erin said...

Ok, you teased me once w/ you guys blogging... so I'm crossing my fingers that this time's for real :) I have a feelings your home is freaking amazing, so I can't wait to read all about it!