Thursday, June 30, 2011

Opps!

So its been awhile. Sorry about that. I've been doing a lot but haven't really had the inspiration to put a post together :(

BUT I was inspired because our living room got a new addition! And then we got another, different addition because I found a BEAUTIFUL chair at a friends furniture store and he gave me an amazing good deal on it. I took a picture of it just to show it to the husband and he liked it so much he said I could get it! Imagine my excitement! But we did order another chair before buying this one so I'll just have to find a home for that one somewhere else in our house.

Here she is!


 
Anyway, what are your thoughts on the chair? Its huge so we'll need to get some other large scale pieces but its a work in progress!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love the design of the fabric, and the tall back to the chair. Such a dramatic piece! Can't wait to see how you design a room around it.